Our site collects information that helps us understand how people use the site so that we can make improvements so that it becomes more useful and valuable to our customers. No information collected is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorized or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (such as comcast.com)
- Internet protocol address of the host server you are using (such as ww3.comcast.com)
- Name and version of your Web browser (such as Internet Explorer 6.0)
- Date and time you access our site
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
Some parts of the site may use a ‘cookie,’ which is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie captures no personally identifiable information. The site may use a cookie in order to log which pages you visit or to provide enhanced capabilities during your visit. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies; however, if you choose do to this, some features of this site and others may not function properly.